Excuses for Missing School
- Dear School: Please excuse John from being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
31, 32, and also 33.
- Please excuse Dianne from being absent yesterday. She was in bed
- Please excuse Johnnie for being. It was his father's fault.
- Chris will not be in school because he has an acre in his side.
- John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.
- Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor.
- Lillie was absent from school yesterday because she had a going over.
- My son is under the doctor's care and should not take fizical ed.
Please execute him.
- Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was
hit in the growing part.
- My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent this
weekend with the Marines.
- Please excuse Joyce from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday she fell off
a tree and misplaced her hip.
- Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
- Maryann was absent Dec. 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat,
headache, and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore
throat, her brother had a low-grade fever. There must be the flu
going around, her father even got hot last night.
- Please excuse Blanche from jim today. She is administrating.
- George was absent yesterday because he had a stomach.
- Ralph was absent yesterday because he had a sore trout.
- Please excuse Sara for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
- Please excuse Lupe. She is having problems with her ovals.
Reportedly, these are actual written excuses given to teachers
in the Alburquerque public school system by parents of students.
I do not know who compiled this list.
Take a look at my humor archive.